Find the best emergency food for your family doesn’t have to be complicated and overwhelming. We’re here to help you plan out exactly what you need and complete your emergency checklist with food designed for your family. Follow these steps to ensure you select a food supply that meets your family’s needs.
1. HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE YOU PREPARING FOR?
Think about this carefully, your immediate family might be the obvious answer. But do you have extended family that you might help out during an emergency? For instance, if a hurricane or blizzard hit, would potentially have other family members with you?
Family First Prep has packs that will cover your family no matter the size or shape.
2. WHAT ARE YOU PREPARING FOR?
From the everyday to the extreme, determining the types of emergency you might face will help you plan what you’ll need. For instance, if you’re preparing for a hurricane or blizzard, you might need one type of supply. However, if you’re preparing for an economic collapse or other large scale disaster, you might be looking for something different.
We recognize this is a personal choice based on your beliefs, location and many other factors. We’re here to help you protect and provide for your family, no matter what.
3. BUILD OVER TIME OR ALL AT ONCE?A emergency supply or emergency kit can be a process for some people. If you’re looking to build a larger supply, you might consider buying your emergency food in stages. We’re here to help you plan that out.
On the other hand, if you’re looking for peace of mind and a good night's sleep knowing that your family will be fed during any emergency, than one of our family packs might be best. These packs feature entrees, snacks, drinks and everything you would need for a well-thought out food supply in an emergency.
4. DON’T WAIT.All too often we’re faced with an emergency that we were quite prepared for and it can really turn life upside down. When a hurricane takes the east coast by storm, it’s already too late to secure your emergency food supply. Preparing for a hurricane, blizzard, economic collapse or any disaster takes a little bit of forethought. Don’t wait until the next winter storm is on the radar, get started now so you feel confident and calm.
5. ACT NOW.The last step is action. We’re here to make it easy for you to act. Shop, download printable emergency checklists and read some tips and tricks.